AVR USB Programmer
- Can be used to program most AVR microcontrollers via USB (USBASP compatible. See http://www.fischl.de/usbasp/ for details)
- A general purpose AVR Mega48 board with all I/Os brought to sides of board and holes matching 0.1 inch pitch prototype boards. Execllent for AVR experiments and developments. (Note: 07302 is shipped with ATmega48 on board)
- Can be separately powered by adding two commonly available through-hole components
- Compatible header provided for programming 062 oscilloscopes
- Can be converted to Uart/USB converter by simply reflashing it with AVRCDC firmware (available at http://www.recursion.jp/avrcdc/ ) and adding one resistor
Click here to check the assembly drawing.
Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list¶
- 10-core programming ribbon cable
- Mini USB cable
Please submit any technical issue into our forum.