SenseCAP ONE Series Meteorological Sensors¶
(SenseCAP ONE series compact weather stations)¶
SenseCAP ONE compact weather stations consists of several meteorological sensors that measure the following parameters: air temperature & humidity, barometric pressure, light, precipitation, wind speed, wind direction, PM2.5, and PM10. By adopting a modular design, SenseCAP ONE makes it possible for you to conveniently integrate different combinations of sensors into one compact weather station according to actual application needs.
The products are designed with industry standards, IP66 rated, featuring high accuracy, high reliability and stability, and strong robustness. SenseCAP ONE series supports RS485/RS422 (Modbus) and SDI-12 interface, enabling easy extension with other sensors of respective interfaces. SenseCAP ONE is easy to deploy, durable for long-term operation in the harsh environment in the outdoor field, making it perfect for applications in the scenarios of smart city, power-grid, power plants, road weather stations, airports, and smart agriculture, etc.
There are six total SenseCAP Products with distinctive combination of sensors included. To find the ones matching your particular scenarios, here is a chart clearly demonstrates the appearance of SenseCAP ONEs and the parameters each product can measure.
- stable, accurate and reliable
- modular design, integrating multiple sensors
- ultrasonic wind sensor, reliable and robust
- IP66 rated, heating available, suitable for severe environments
- supporting RS485.232.422 (Modbus)/SDI-12
- compact design, easy to install and maintenance free
- build-in compass & gyroscope
- supporting 4G communication
- extendable with more sensors