Xadow - IMU 9DOF
Xadow - IMU 9DOF is a high performance 9-axis motion tracking module,which is base on MPU-9150.The MPU-9150 is the world's first integrated 9-axis motion tracking device designed for the low power, low cost, and high performance requirements of consumer electronics equipment including smartphones, tablets and wearable sensors .MPU-9150 features three 16-bit ADC for digitizing the gyroscope outputs and three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the accelerometer outputs and three 13-bit ADCs for digitizing the magnetometer outputs.
- I2C interface
- Low cost
- 400kHz Fast Mode I2C for communicating with all registers
- Digital-output X-, Y-, and Z-Axis angular rate sensors (gyroscopes) with a user-programmable full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec
- Digital-output 3-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- 3-axis silicon monolithic Hall-effect magnetic sensor with magnetic concentrator
- ①：12P FPC bottom contact
- ②：Address select resistor：R4,R5（default address is 0x68）
- Address is 0x68: R4 is not soldered.
- Address is 0x69: R5 is not soldered.
Based on library,we can display value of Accle&Gyro&Magnet on serial monitor.Now let's show how to use the module.
Hardware instration is very easy,It can connect to Xadow - Main Board by FPC cable.
Software Part 1. Download the library libraries.zip; 2. Unzip libraries into the libraries file of Arduino IDE by the path: ..\arduino-1.0.5\libraries. 3. Unzip IMU_9D0F_Demo file into the libraries file of Arduino IDE by the path: ..\arduino-1.0.5\libraries. 4. Open the code directly by the path: File -> Example -> IMU_9D0F_Demo 5. Upload the code. Note that you should select the correct board type and COM port. 6. You can see :
In static state，the z-Axis output value is about 0.98g，so you can refer to this to test if your sensor can work normally.
**Orientation of Axes **
The diagram below shows the orientation of the axes of sensitivity and the polarity of rotation.
Please submit any technical issue into our forum.