- Seeeduino Lotus v1.0
- Grove - LCD RGB Backlight
- Grove - I2C FM Receiver
- Grove - Button
- Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor
Hardware linking is very easy, Grove - LCD RGB Backlight and Grove - I2C FM Receiver communicate over I2C, Grove - Button is a digital input, Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor is an analog input. So it can be linked as shown below.
- To download the demo code in github, click here.
- Open the I2C_FM_RGB_LCD example sketch, compile and upload it to your board.
- Press the button to start seeking FM and twist the Rotary Angle Sensor to adjust volume.
Please submit any technical issue into our forum.