SenseCAP Indicator is a 4-inch touch screen driven by ESP32-S3 and RP2040 Dual-MCU and supports Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/LoRa communication.
The device comes two Grove interfaces, which supports ADC and I2C transmission protocols, and two USB Type-C ports with GPIO expantion pins inside, so user can easily expand external accessories via USB port.
SenseCAP Indicator is a fully open source powerful IoT development platform for developers. One-stop ODM Fusion service is also available for customization and quick scale-up.
- Dual MCUs and Rich GPIOs Equipped with powerful ESP32S3 and RP2040 dual MCUs and over 400 Grove-compatible GPIOs for flexible expansion options.
- Real-time Air Quality Monitoring Built-in tVOC and CO2 sensors, and an external Grove AHT20 TH sensor for more precise temperature and humidity readings.
- Local LoRa Hub for IoT Connectivity Integrated Semtech SX1262 LoRa chip (optional) for connecting LoRa devices to popular IoT platforms such as Matter via Wi-Fi, without the need for additional compatible devices.
- Fully Open Source Platform Leverage the extensive ESP32 and Raspberry Pi open source ecosystem for infinite application possibilities.
- Fusion ODM Service Available Seeed Studio also provides one-stop ODM service for quick customization and scale-up to meet various needs.(please contact [email protected])
- Short Press: Turn off /Wake up the screen.
- Long Press for 3s: Switch on/Wwitch off the device.
- Long Press for 10s: Factory firmware reset.
There are two Grove interfaces for connecting Grove modules, providing more possibilities for developers.
Grove is a modular, standardized connector prototyping system and a strong open source hardware ecosystem. Click here to learn more
The embedded Semtech SX1262 LoRa® module enables you to build the LoRa® application and connect your local LoRa sensors to the Cloud via Wi-Fi. For example, you could build a LoRa hub device to connect your LoRa sensors to your smart home ecosystem to implement Matter over Wi-Fi. In this way, the LoRa devices could be connected to the Matter ecosystem via Wi-Fi, without the need to buy a new Matter-compatible device.
|3.95 Inch, Capacitive RGB Touch Screen
|480 x 480 pixels
|No battery,only powered by USB port
ESP32-S3: Xtensa® dual-core 32-bit up to 240 MHz
RP2040: Dual ARM Cortex-M0+ up to 133MHz
|Support up to 32GB Micro SD Card (not included)
|Bluetooth 5.0 LE
LoRa and FSK Modem
+21dBm Max Transmitted Power
-136dBm@SF12 BW=125KHz RX Sensitivity
Up to 5km communication distance
Accuracy: 400ppm-5000ppm ±(50ppm+5% of reading)
Range: 1-500 VOC Index PointsGrove Temperature and Humidity Sensor(AHT20)
Temperature Range: -40 ~ + 85 ℃/± 0.3 ℃; 0 ~ 100% RH/± 2% RH (25 ℃)
Need help with your SenseCAP Indicator? We're here to assist you!