What is Arduino?
Arduino is an open-source prototyping platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs - light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message - and turn it into an output - activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller on the board. It is like the brain of a project.
Because it is so flexible and open source, Arduino is the best solution if you are interested in creating interactive objects or environments no matter you are artists, designers or hobbyists.
One of Seeed Studio’s motto is “Grow the Difference”, which has now become part of the culture of the company. This is not just reflected from what we are doing in popularizing open source culture, but also from our products. Ever since the company funded, we are continuously creating our own open platform to differentiate from the existing one.
Here at Seeed, you can find not only Arduino boards, such such as Arduino Nano and Arduino Mega, but also many boards that derived from Arduino such as Seeeduino, a joint effort by Seeed Studio and Arduino. Seeeduino is compatible with Arduino while has more powerful functions and lower price. To start with, you can try the latest version Seeeduino V4.2 or Seeeduino Mega that corresponding to Arduino Mega.
Arduino Shield(extension boards)
- Grove Base V2
- CAN-BUS Shield V2.0
- Relay Shield v3
- W5500 Ethernet Shield v1.0
- Small e-Paper Shield V2
- Spartan Edge Accelerator Board
- Grove Shield for Arduino Nano
Kit with Courses
- Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino
- Rainbow Cube kit- RGB 4X4X4 (Rainbowduino Compatible)
- Grove Creator Kit for Arduino
✨ Contributor Project
- We have a task list for updating this page, which is categorized under our contributor project, as we are dedicated to enhancing the user experience and providing better support through the development of our wiki platform.
- Your contribution to this page is essential to us! We really value your input and would greatly appreciate your assistance in generating ideas.
Tech Support & Product Discussion
Thank you for choosing our products! We are here to provide you with different support to ensure that your experience with our products is as smooth as possible. We offer several communication channels to cater to different preferences and needs.