This wiki will guide you how to install JetPack to Jetson AGX Orin 32GB H01 Kit.
- Ubuntu Host PC (native or VM using VMware Workstation Player)
- Jetson AGX Xavier H01 Kit
- USB Type-C data transmission cable
Enter Force Recovery Mode
- Step 1: There is a recovery button on the board, which is in the middle of the three buttons as shown in the below picture. Hold the recovery button and then connect the board to the power supply to enter force recovery mode.
- Step 2: Connect Jetson AGX Orin 32GB H01 Kit with the Ubuntu host PC with a USB Type-C data transmission cable
Download the peripheral drivers
First of all, you need to install the peripheral drivers for this board. These are needed for some hardware peripherals to function on the board. Click here to download the drivers according to Jetpack 5.0.2.
Note: Currently we only provide the drivers for JetPack 5.0.2. We will keep updating the drivers in the future with the release of new JetPack versions.
Flash to Jetson
Here we will use NVIDIA L4T 35.1 to install Jetpack 5.0.2 on the Jetson AGX Orin 32GB H01 Kit.
- Step 1: Download the NVIDIA drivers on the host PC. The required drivers are shown below:
- Step 2: Move the downloaded peripheral drivers from before into the same folder with NVIDIA drivers. Now you will see three compressed files in the same folder.
- Step 3: Extract Jetson_Linux_R35.1.0_aarch64.tbz2 and Tegra_Linux_Sample-Root-Filesystem_R35.1.0_aarch64.tbz2 by navigating to the folder containing these files and apply the changes
tar xf Jetson_Linux_R32.7.1_aarch64.tbz2
sudo tar xfp ../../Tegra_Linux_Sample-Root-Filesystem_R32.7.1_aarch64.tbz2
- Step 4: Extract AGX-Orin-32GB-H01-JP5.0.2.zip. Here we additionally install the unzip package which is needed to decompress the .zip file
sudo apt install unzip
Here it will ask whether to replace the files. Type A and press ENTER to replace the necessary files
- Step 5: Flash the system to the eMMC
sudo ./flash.sh jetson‐agx‐orin‐devkit mmcblk0p1
You will see the following output if the flashing process is successful
Tech Support & Product Discussion
Thank you for choosing our products! We are here to provide you with different support to ensure that your experience with our products is as smooth as possible. We offer several communication channels to cater to different preferences and needs.